Do you ship to my city and location?
For a superlative customer experience, we have decided to deliver each product personally.
- Furniture Items: We currently deliver in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, and Rawalpindi. Delivery to other cities subject to additional charges. We are coming to other cities very soon and will keep you posted!
- Home Decor Accessories: We currently deliver in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Sargodha and Sahiwal.
What is the estimated delivery time of an online order?
- Online orders are processed, delivered and installed (if needed) within 3 to 6 working days of receiving the payment
- While we try to ensure that the product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us via Call or WhatsApp on 0321-2203203 or 0334-007702 (9:00am to 5:30pm Mon to Sat) for the latest update on your shipment, if we have already not gotten in touch with you.
- Order delivery may take 8-12 working days during the Sale period.
Are there any shipping charges or any additional hidden charges?
Standard shipping & fixing charges shall apply on all furniture items for Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala and Peshawar.
Shipping Charges = 3% of total order value
Fixing Charges = 3% of total order value
How do I track my Online order?
- We try our best to deliver your product before you can even think 'Where is it now?' :) i.e. well within 3 to 5 working days of receiving payment (or 15 to 20 working days in the case of arranging stock from external warehouse). In case of any delay, we proactively call / email the customer to inform them the status of their order.
- In case you need to get the update, you can Call or WhatsApp us at 0321-2203203 / 0334-0077002 (9:00am to 5:30pm Mon to Sat) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
- Please check for all the following items before signing Final Finish Report (FFR) when the product is delivered and installed:
- Please check on all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or borer / insect infestations.
- In case there is some dust or a lack of shine, our installation team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface / polishing it.
- For all products that involve assembly, please ensure that our installation team visits on next working day of delivery to assemble the delivered product(s), and all nuts and bolts are present and they fit well.
- For all products that require wall installation, kindly decide prior to the installation team's visit on the exact location in your house where you would want to place your product, and instruct the installation team to fix the product; please ensure that you have taken all necessary approvals prior for any drilling etc. that may be required to fix wall items in your apartment / home.
- For all products kept on the floor, ensure that the product stands steady and straight. In case there is an uneven leg (less than 5 mm difference), then our team will install bushes at the foot of that leg to balance the product better; in case the uneven leg is more than 5 mm, then we will take the item back to provide a replacement (or a repair) based on extent of change needed.
- For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable with your weight on it.
- We make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces / splinters to hurt your arms; however the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas.
- Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and small knots - small knots which structurally don't impact the product will be fully filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don't hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hard wood products.
- Hard wood products may expand a small extent during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck! There is nothing to worry on this front - if you give a call to our customer care team, our after-sales service team will come and minimize the expansion effect by sanding (using sand paper) on the sides of the product
- Once the product is delivered and our delivery/installation team leaves your location, we will be able to only honor manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as described by the warranty policy.
What if I have received a damaged product?
- We work with sellers who have highly specialized quality control measures that ensure that the product is up to our standards when you receive the product. In case, you receive a damaged product (damage as defined by the situations in the prior question), please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us on our customer care number (021-111-203-203) or write to us at email@example.com.
- Our team will assess the damage and revert within stipulated time with a solution. We will either replace the piece or take any other corrective measure to solve the problem.
What if I do not like the product or cannot take delivery of my order? Can I cancel the order?
- We, at Interwood Mobel, work to ensure that you get what you see on our website. We do not offer exchanges (unless the product was damaged on arrival and we are unable to replace the item) and refunds for order cancellations.
FOR ALL PRODUCTS: Once we have delivered the product and left the customer's premises, we will NOT be able to accommodate any cancellation or change. We request the customer to personally be present during delivery to ensure that they check the furniture at the time of delivery. Our delivery staff will assist the customers with any questions they have.