Create a Lasting Impression with Our Beautiful Main Door Designs
Doors play an important role in defining the character and perspective of a space just as walls, ceilings and furniture items do. After all, first impressions are everything and a beautiful main door is the perfect way to create a great impact while welcoming guests into your home or office.
Choosing the correct main door designs for your home or office can be a challenging task. Before making that decision, it’s crucial to know about the available options and how they can transform your front entrance into a design statement. With this in mind, Interwood has identified important factors to consider when selecting an entrance door, for instance: selection of materials, style, colors and the size of a specific door.
We offer the highest-quality doors that are known for their aesthetics, functionality and durability. Our main doors add elegance to your lavishly adorned space, no matter if it’s a home, office, restaurant, school or any other area.
We showcase our door designs through a selection of gorgeous and modern main door wood designs with a strong and unique character that inspires both homeowners and architects. While you want your door to be elegant and complement the exterior of your space, you also want it to be safe, secure, and energy efficient.
Types of Main Door Designs Available at Interwood
Interwood offers high-quality main door designs in various types:
Glazed Panel Doors:
Glazed panel doors provide a beautiful yet functional entrance to kitchens, living rooms and even master bedroom suites. Glazed door is made of glass panes that are formed to a specific size and pattern. They are tough but delicate and are usually used as architectural highlights in both new construction and renovation.
Glazed panel doors come in a number of diverse forms and functions including sliding, hinged, and bi-folding designs. However, with a wide range of glasses available, they are widely employed in modern architecture to achieve elegance and spaciousness.
While allowing natural light to permeate your home, you can still maintain privacy by choosing a door with beveled or hidden glass. Replace your interior doors with glazed doors to let extra light into your home. We have an extensive selection of main entrance door designs for a truly eye-catching entry.
Solid wood front doors are usually preferred due to their aesthetic appeal of natural wood grain and durability. The construction of these doors is intended to endure heat and scratches and will last longer without fading, making them an excellent choice for homes. They have an elegant appearance and may be sculpted and decorated in a variety of ways to complement a home, office or any other establishment.
Interwood offers trendy and elegant main door design wood that are not only cost-effective but also provide you with the option of choosing the best for your house and business. Furthermore, these doors are skillfully crafted from high-quality veneer in a variety of finishes to suit all types of interiors while offering a strong sense of character. Our manufacturing facility allows us to produce low-cost alternatives that are constructed with a jamb frame and architrave that is exceptionally stable and long-lasting.
A modern approach to door construction can be described as ‘engineered doors’ that are designed to mimic the richness and depth of real wood. These doors are built to last due to their robust and stable construction while being an equally stunning addition to your home or office.
Installing engineered doors gives you superior thermal insulation over solid wooden doors keeping your space warmer in winters and cooler in summers. We at Interwood give you a selection of wood, stains, and finishes that best suit your style and preference. In addition to single door designs, we also offer double door designs for main doors for a larger and grander look.
Important Benefits of Installing a New Main Door
The front door plays an extremely important role in any home or office and comes with a number of benefits:
- They Enhance Security: A robust front door with an effective locking system helps keep unwanted visitors and intruders out, keeping the entire home or office secure.
- They are Durable: All solid, engineered and panel doors are highly durable, making them resistant to scratches and environmental wear and tear over time.
- They Reduce Noise: Front doors also play a major role in blocking out unwanted noises and disturbances. Thicker doors can help reduce the amount of outside noise that enters a home or office, creating a more tranquil environment without the need for expensive soundproofing.
- They Increase the Curb Appeal: Your door is the first thing people notice about your home or office so it should make an impression. Create a stylish statement for those who enter and pass by with a beautiful front door.
- They Boost Energy Efficiency: Doors with superior insulation can actually make your home or office more energy-efficient. Doors that are properly constructed, fitted (ie: without gaps or holes) and insulated can keep areas cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, helping you reduce electricity costs.
Important Tips Before Choosing a Main Door
Please consider the important tips before choosing the best main door design:
- Choose the best materials: When choosing a new door, do consider the weather conditions in your location and choose a door with materials that resist extreme heat or cold to prevent wear and tear over time.
- Choose the right color: Before deciding on the color for your front door, consider the environment and aesthetics of the surroundings as well as the design of your own home. The right color can help doors blend in or pop out as required.
- Accessibility: Always consider the size of a door in relation to the furniture and items that have to pass through it. Always leave enough space for such items to comfortably pass through to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
- Consider Ventilation: Some doors are frequently closed while others are often left open. Before selecting the ideal door style for your space, try to evaluate how much they will be used to ventilate an area.
- Swing Direction: the direction in which a door opens is perhaps one of the most important – and sometimes overlooked – aspects of a door. Ensure that there is enough space around door areas for them to swing open comfortably without creating choke-points or restricting general movement.
- Affordability & Quality: Above all, always choose a door design that offers the best value while including all of the necessary features and fits your budget.
Select the Best Main Door Design from a Range of Finishes and Materials
Interwood is best known for its wide selection of contemporary designs and high-quality products. Technologically advanced and environmentally-friendly, our main doors smartly integrate vacuum press technology to create durable and innovative doors that can suit any home or office. We provide a wide range of main door designs in a variety of materials and finishes to meet all of your needs.
All of these designs are highly-durable, easy to maintain, and wear-and-tear resistant. Furthermore, they have their own individuality, style and beauty to uplift any space. From imposing to elegant and inviting, all of our doors are uniquely designed and built from the highest quality materials and are available in multiple colour options to suit your style.
Choose Interwood for the Best Main Door Designs
Add a style statement to your home or office with Interwood’s aesthetically appealing main doors and bring a chic and contemporary look to your space. We ensure that our doors offer exceptional value for money while also uplifting any space.
Designed to captivate at first glance, these main doors effortlessly blend with your interior while leaving a profound impression on your visitors. Simply visit Interwood.pk or visit any of our showrooms nationwide to browse our range of new main door designs 2022, make your purchase, and have them installed at any location in Pakistan.